B4 Fellowship Boston Bangalore Biotechnology Beginnings (B4)
B4 Fellowship Boston Bangalore Biotechnology Beginnings is an collaboration between Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology (IBAB) and Harvard South Asia Institute (SAI).
Up to 5 Fellowships will be offered in fields related to the Biosciences at Harvard University and other institutions in the Boston area.
During their time at Harvard and Boston area, Fellows will be connected with faculty across Harvard and other academic institutions in the Boston area as relevant to each Fellow’s area of research.
Harvard South Asia Institute (SAI) will organize seminars at Harvard for Fellows to discuss their research with the broader community at Harvard and beyond.
A Colloquium will be organized in India at the conclusion of the Fellowship where the Fellows will engage with Harvard faculty, Indian academics, and industry leaders and highlight what they have learned during their time in Boston/Cambridge.
Fellows of Boston Bangalore Biotechnology Beginnings are expected to reside in the Cambridge.
– Fellowship is open to scholars who have completed their PhD within the last five years from an institution in India.
– And is working in B4 Program Partner Institutions in Karnataka.
– Exceptional Senior Doctoral students, with demonstrated independence and maturity, may be considered.
– Applicants must be Indian citizens currently residing in India.
– Candidate should be working in:
1. Systems and Synthetic Biology,
3. Genomics and Bioinformatics and
4. Biomedical engineering.
Stipend: $3,000 pm.
– Health insurance will be provided.
– Round trip economy travel expenses to and from India and Boston will also be provided.
– Visit and fill out the Online Application Form.
– Upload an updated CV.
– Upload a transcript.
– 2 reference letters should be emailed to email@example.com.
– Upload a statement of 1-2 pages on:
1.) Why you want to be a Fellow ?
2.) Why you are a good candidate ?
3.) What you hope to accomplish in a year ?
4.) What you plan to do when you return to India ?
Also, see the list of potential lab partners in Fellowship.
Read FAQ’s regarding Fellowship here.
Deadline: July 30, 2016
Starting date: October 15, 2016
Duration of the Programme: One Year
For more Information regarding Fellowships, check B4 Fellowship Official Webpage.
Also See– IIT Indore, IIT Ropar, IIT Roorkee, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Bombay.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and get updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.