BASE Fellowship 2017 | Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy Fellowship
BASE Fellowship is dynamic and transformative Research fellowship program between premier institutions in India and the United States.
What is BASE Fellowship:
Recognizing that climate change, clean and efficient energy are among the biggest challenges facing India and the United States; the Govt. of India through its Solar Energy Research Initiative, and the Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) are committed to tackling these issues by building capacity in these frontier areas.
To nurture future innovators and thought leaders in Solar Energy, the Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy Fellowship Program (BASE Fellowship) – a dynamic and transformative program has been developed to foster contacts between students and scientists from India and the United States.
The basic objective of this program is:
1.) to provide an opportunity to Indian students to experience world-class research facilities in leading U.S. institutions;
2.) encourage and motivate students to take up research as a career;
3.) pave the way for the next generation of pioneers and innovators in science and technology;
4.) build long-term R&D linkages and collaborations cutting across boundaries around the globe.
IIT Internships: Summer Internships at IIT
1.) GIPEDI, IIT Delhi Internship Program
2.) IIT Roorkee Summer Internship
3.) IIT Bombay Research Internship Program
4.) IIT Gandhinagar Summer Research Internships 2017
5.) SURGE – IIT Kanpur Summer Internship 2017
6.) IIT Hyderabad – Summer Internship 2017
7.) IIT Madras Summer Internship Program 2017
8.) IIT Ropar Summer Internship Programme 2017
9.) IIT Kharagpur Summer Internship Program 2017
10.) IIT Jodhpur Summer Internship 2017
For Student Internships:
– Indian citizen currently pursuing a Ph.D. in the field of Solar energy in India.
– Age: Up to 32 years as on 31st December 2016.
– Indian citizen with a Ph.D. in Life Science, Biotechnology, Engineering or Technology working in universities/ colleges in India
– Applicants must have papers in international journals & conferences.
– Open only to applicants working in the field of Solar Energy.
– Age: Up to 45 years as on 31st December 2016.
– Solar Photovolatics
– Solar Thermal
– Energy Storage
– System Development & Integration
Place Of Work: The applicant should have a letter of acceptance from a reputed U.S. scientific/technological institution where he/she would like to undertake the research work under the Fellowship/Internship.
For Internship: Minimum 3 months and upto 6 months
For Fellowship: Minimum 3 months and upto 12 months
– Monthly Stipend
– Airfare- Roundtrip (to be booked by IUSSTF travel desk)
– Health Insurance & Contingency allowance.
How To Apply:
– Students need to apply through On-line mode only.
– Click here for Online application submission for Internships.
– Click here for Online application submission for fellowship.
– Hard copies and electronic copies of the application forms will not be accepted.
Application Open: Jan, 2017
Application Closed: 15th March, 2017
You can ask your queries on this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Information regarding Fellowships, check Fellowships Official Webpage.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and get updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.