Building Energy Efficiency Higher & Advanced Network BHAVAN Fellowships
BHAVAN Fellowships is dynamic and transformative Research Internship/ Felowship program between premier institutions in India and the United States.
Recognizing that clean and efficient energy are among the biggest challenges facing India and the United States and to address the need for human resource development and capacity building in the frontier area of Building Energy Efficiency; the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India and the Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) have developed a dynamic visitation program between Indian and US institutions and premier US Universities.
The BHAVAN Fellowships are envisaged to create a sustainable and vibrant linkage between the two nations, as well as build long term Indo-American science and technology relationships.
The basic objective of this program is:
1.) to provide an opportunity to Indian students to experience world-class research facilities in leading U.S. institutions;
2.) encourage and motivate students to take up research as a career;
3.) pave the way for the next generation of pioneers and innovators in science and technology;
4.) build long-term R&D linkages and collaborations cutting across boundaries around the globe.
For Student Internships:
– Indian citizens currently pursuing a Ph.D. or M.Tech in the field of Building Energy Efficiency.
– Age: Up to 32 years as on 31 December 2016
*Only M.Tech/ M.Arch. students passing out on or after April 2018 are eligible to apply for the internship.
– Indian citizens having Ph.D./M.Tech./M.Arch. in Science, Engineering, Technology or Architecture in the specific area of Building Energy Efficiency.
– And should have published in high-impact academic journals.
– Age: Upto 40 years as on 31 December 2016.
– Employment: The applicant should be affiliated to a public funded R&D Lab/S&T Institution in India.
Internship: Minimum 3 months and up to 6 months
Fellowships: Minimum 3 months and up to 12 months
– Monthly Stipend
– Return Air fare
– Contingency Allowance
– Health Insurance
– Students need to apply through On-line mode only.
– Applications should be submitted using our Online Application Portal for Visitation Programs.
– Hard copies and electronic copies of the application forms will not be accepted.
Application Open: 6th Sep, 2016
Application Closed: 15th October 2016
You can check the list of BHAVAN 2016 Awardees, this will give you an idea about participants.
You can ask your queries on this address: email@example.com
For more Information regarding Fellowships, check Fellowships Official Webpage.
Also See– IIT Indore, IIT Ropar, IIT Roorkee, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Bombay.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and get updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.