Charpak – Research Internship Program 2017
Application for Campus France’s Charpak – Research Internship Program 2017 are open now.
Charpak – Research Internship Program is designed for all students of economics, engineering and natural science background at the undergraduate or graduate levels planning to pursue training at a French laboratory during their summer vaccations (May to July).
IIT Internships: Summer Internships at IIT
1.) GIPEDI, IIT Delhi Internship Program
2.) IIT Roorkee Summer Internship
3.) IIT Bombay Research Internship Program
4.) Summer Research Internships 2017 – IIT Gandhinagar
5.) SURGE – IIT Kanpur Summer Internship 2017
6.) IIT Hyderabad – Summer Internship 2017
7.) IIT Madras Summer Internship Program 2017
8.) IIT Ropar Summer Internship Programme 2017
Who can apply: Applicant must:
• be an Indian national residing in India at the time of application.
• not be more than 30 years old at the time of application.
• be currently enrolled at an Indian institution in a bachelors/masters program.
• the duration of the internship must not be less than 2 months and must not exceed 3 months, i.e., during May-July 2017
– Please note that final semester project and laboratory research at a partner institute in France is not applicable.
– Student visa fee waiver.
– Monthly stipend of 310 euros for maximum 3 months (May to July) is provided by the Embassy.
– Medical insurance coverage (approx 300 euros)
– Assistance to find affordable student accommodation.
– *Some institutions provide an allowance of 550 euros to interns in France interning for more than 8 weeks.
Selection Procedure:: Your application will be selected on the basis of
– your academic excellence, as well as the consistency in academics.
– Quality of your statement of purpose will be considered.
– Knowledge of French will be an asset but is not mandatory.
– There is no CGPA / percentage cut-off for the scholarship.
How to Apply:
– Download the application form here.
– Read your application form carefully.
– Fill each section of the Word format document by using Arial, font size 12.
– Do not alter the format of the application form.
– Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
– The subject of your email to email@example.com should mention the type of program you are applying to i.e. Research Internship Program.
– Photos of documents instead of clear scans will not be accepted.
– NOC from your Indian institution is required.
– Application form duly filled, signed, printed and scanned.
– All documents should be attested by gazette officer or the Head of the institute where you studied/are studying.
Internship Period: May-July 2017
Application Deadline: March 2017
Check the Charpak – Research Internship Program 2017 website.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.