EPFL Life Science Summer Internship 2017
The EPFL Life Science Summer Internship 2017 at the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), offers an intensive research training opportunity to undergraduate students interested in research careers in life sciences.
This program will runs for 2 months, from July 3rd to August 25th 2017.
Each student will be attached with an EPFL Faculty from one of our institutes.
• Brain Mind Instutute (BMI)
• Institute of Bioengineering (IBI)
• Global Health Institute (GHI)
• Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer Research (ISREC)
IIT Internships: Summer Internships at IIT
1.) GIPEDI, IIT Delhi Internship Program
2.) IIT Roorkee Summer Internship
3.) IIT Bombay Research Internship Program
4.) Summer Research Internships 2017 – IIT Gandhinagar
5.) SURGE – IIT Kanpur Summer Internship 2017
6.) IIT Hyderabad – Summer Internship 2017
7.) IIT Madras Summer Internship Program 2017
8.) IIT Ropar Summer Internship Programme 2017
Who can apply:
• Must be enrolled in a degree program in biology, bio-physics, chemistry, bio-engineering, bio-informatics or a similar life sciences program.
• Basic Life Sciences background is essential. Previous lab experience is a plus.
• Must be in good standing with a GPA equivalent to a 3.75/4.0 grade.
• Should have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate coursework by the summer of 2017.
• 1st year masters students can also apply.
– A financial compensation for living and housing expenses will be provided.
– And up to 1200 CHF for overseas travel will be reimbursed.
Research Areas/ Projects: See the list of projects here.
How to Apply:
• Apply through this on-line application link.
• Applications will only be considered once references letters are received.
Internship Period: 2 months (July 3 – August 25, 2017)
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2017
Check the, EPFL Life Science Summer Internship 2017 Homepage.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.