GIPEDI IIT Delhi Internship Program 2017
IIT Delhi is inviting application for it’s Global Internship Program in Engineering Design and Innovation (GIPEDI IIT Delhi Internship Program)
The GIPEDI IIT Delhi Internship Program is a Internship Program in the Electrical Sciences for students and professionally qualified engineers.
The Program runs throughout the year in four batches of different duration’s, starting from Jan-May/ May-July/ July-Dec/ Dec-Jan every year.
It is organized with the with logistic support from the Foundation for Innovation and Technology Transfer (FITT) & Airtel IIT Delhi Centre of Excellence in Telecommunication (AICET).
IIT Internships: Summer Internships at IIT
1.) GIPEDI, IIT Delhi Internship Program
2.) IIT Roorkee Summer Internship
3.) IIT Bombay Research Internship Program
4.) IIT Gandhinagar Summer Research Internships 2017
5.) SURGE – IIT Kanpur Summer Internship 2017
6.) IIT Hyderabad – Summer Internship 2017
7.) IIT Madras Summer Internship Program 2017
8.) IIT Ropar Summer Internship Programme 2017
9.) IIT Kharagpur Summer Internship Program 2017
10.) IIT Jodhpur Summer Internship 2017
Who can apply: To be eligible internship, you should be:
1.) Students registered in a recognized universities in following branches:
– Electrical Engineering,
– Computer Science,
– Communication/Telecommunication, and allied Electrical Sciences.
2.) Pre-final/ final year Under graduate OR
3.) Post Graduate (must have completed at least two semesters/1 year of required coursework).
Available Projects: Projects are available in following areas/field:
1.) Integrated electronics and circuits
2.) Computer Technology
– Embedded Systems
– FPGA based design
– Image Processing
– Data analytics and Machine Learning
– Wired/wireless broadband Networks
– Signal Processing
5.) Control Systems
Stipend: For any information on funding & stipend check the FAQs on their home page.
Duration: Internship Program runs throughout the year in batches:
1) Dec 1 – Dec 31, 2016: 1 month long: Deadline is October 15, 2016
2) Jan 15 – May 15, 2017: 4 months long: Deadline for the same is December 10, 2017
3) May 15 – July 15, 2017: 2 months long: Deadline for the same is March 27, 2017.
4) July 27 – Nov 27, 2017: 4 months long: Deadline for the same is June 30, 2017.
How to Apply:
– There is no Online application.
– You have submit the hard copy of the pdf application and also fill in the same data online.
– Download the Application form here.
– You can fill in the data online here.
Deadline for May batch ends on March 27, 2016.
For more details, visit Internship Program website here.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.