IIIT Allahabad Summer Research Internship 2017
IIIT Allahabad has announced a eight week long Summer Research Internship Program (SRIP) summer of 2017.
The main aim is to provide an opportunity and exposure to the outstanding senior level that is 3rd or pre-final year undergraduate students (including B.Tech-M.Tech dual degree students) to interact with the world class faculty members and state of the art research facilities of the institute.
IIT Internships: Summer Internships at IIT
1.) GIPEDI, IIT Delhi Internship Program
2.) IIT Roorkee Summer Internship
3.) IIT Bombay Research Internship Program
4.) IIT Gandhinagar Summer Research Internships 2017
5.) SURGE – IIT Kanpur Summer Internship 2017
6.) IIT Hyderabad – Summer Internship 2017
7.) IIT Madras Summer Internship Program 2017
8.) IIT Ropar Summer Internship Programme 2017
9.) IIT Kharagpur Summer Internship Program 2017
10.) IIT Jodhpur Summer Internship 2017
Who can apply:
– Interested students from NITs, IIITs, IITs and other reputed central/state institutions from all over the country can apply.
– Applicants should be a 3rd year or per-final year student.
Duration: 8 weeks (May 14-July 23, 2017)
– 10 interns will be awarded scholarship of Rs 10,000/- at the end of internship.
– All inters will be required to pay Rs 10,000/- to the IIIT-A against lodging, boarding and other admissible charges.
How To Apply:
– Applicants need to apply online only using this link.
– No other mode of application will be accepted.
– As part of application you will be required to sub,it SOP and LOR’s.
– Also, you have to select three faculties with whom you want to work.
Note: Applications will be open on/ after 10th Feb, so use application link after that only.
Application Open: 10th Feb, 2017
Last Date of submission: 31st March, 2017
For more details, visit the IIIT Allahabad Summer Research Internship homepage.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.