Winter Internship – IIT Bombay NPDE-TCA
IIT Bombay is inviting application for it’s Winter Internship program 2016-17.
About Winter Internship – IIT Bombay NPDE-TCA:
Winter Internship – IIT Bombay NPDE-TCA is an opportunity for under graduate and postgraduate students to participate in short term projects related to Mathematics.
About NPDE-TCA IIT Bombay
IIT Bombay NPDE-TCA is a 5 year national program sponsored by Department of Science & Technology and being managed by IIT Bombay to create human resource and generate knowledge source for academia and industry in the area of differential equations for real life problems.
IIT Internships: Summer Internships at IIT
1.) GIPEDI, IIT Delhi Internship Program
2.) IIT Roorkee Summer Internship
3.) IIT Bombay Research Internship Program
4.) IIT Gandhinagar Summer Research Internships 2017
5.) SURGE – IIT Kanpur Summer Internship 2017
6.) IIT Hyderabad – Summer Internship 2017
7.) IIT Madras Summer Internship Program 2017
8.) IIT Ropar Summer Internship Programme 2017
9.) IIT Kharagpur Summer Internship Program 2017
10.) IIT Jodhpur Summer Internship 2017
– Internship is based on a theme “Learning Mathematics while working on a project.
– A few bright participants from both Basic and Advanced Level Programmes will be selected to do their winter internship with eminent researchers in our country or with industry.
– In a given year, 15 to 20 internships may be offered.
Who can apply: To be eligible for IIT Bombay internship, you:
1.) Bright participants from both Basic and Advanced Level Programmes.
2.) Motivated M.Sc./ B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Tech. students.
Also See: Visiting Research Student Program: (in India)
1.) Visiting Student Program – Harish Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad
2.) Visiting Student Program – Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai
3.) Visiting Student Program – Raman Research Institute, Bangalore
– Winter Internship will be held in the month of December, 2016.
– The institute for internship can be anywhere across India.
– The student has to be present in the particular institute allotted to him/her.
How To Apply:
– Download the application form. (PDF format OR Word format)
– Send the application by email or post.
– E-mail your application at: email@example.com OR
– Post your application at following address:
Department of Mathematics
IIT Bombay, Powai
Last Date of submission: 31 October 2016
Deadline for receiving LOR : 7th – 31 October 2016
Duration of Internship: December 2016
For more details, visit Winter Internship – IIT Bombay NPDE-TCA homepage.
The last date to apply for these internships is October 31, 2016 this year.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.