IIT Roorkee – Summer Internship
IIT Roorkee is inviting application for it’s Summer Internship program 2017.
About Internship: IIT Roorkee – Summer Internship programme is an 2 month programme which gives opportunity to under graduate and postgraduate students to participate in research projects at the 16 departments and the 3 centres of excellence of IIT Roorkee.
IIT Internships: Summer Internships at IIT
1.) GIPEDI, IIT Delhi Internship Program
2.) IIT Roorkee Summer Internship
3.) IIT Bombay Research Internship Program
4.) IIT Gandhinagar Summer Research Internships 2017
5.) SURGE – IIT Kanpur Summer Internship 2017
6.) IIT Hyderabad – Summer Internship 2017
7.) IIT Madras Summer Internship Program 2017
8.) IIT Ropar Summer Internship Programme 2017
9.) IIT Kharagpur Summer Internship Program 2017
10.) IIT Jodhpur Summer Internship 2017
– The application process is different from other internships.
– You need to contact (by email) the professor with whom you want to intern/work.
– You can find the list of professors from their departments’ websites.
– Contact them and ask them to take you as a summer intern and then apply through this form.
Who can apply: Only those candidates can apply who:
– are available for full time (in-office) internship.
– are available for duration of 2 months (preferred, not mandatory).
– are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
– are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
Also See: Visiting Research Student Program: (in India)
1.) Visiting Student Program – Harish Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad
2.) Visiting Student Program – Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai
3.) Visiting Student Program – Raman Research Institute, Bangalore
Duration: 2 Month (15th May – 15th July 2017)
Research Area/ Departments:
• Computer Science/IT
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics & Communication Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
• Paper Technology
• Polymer and Process Engineering
Additional Information: A bench fee of Rs. 5000/- P.M. per student will be charged by the Institute from the students/ sponsoring Institute(s).
How To Apply:
– Download the application form from the Institute website under the heading Academics.
– And send the filled application form to the faculty of the concerned department/centre.
– Also send the brief description of project along with the application form compulsorily failing which candidature will be rejected
– The faculty has to give consent to provide summer internship to the candidate and submit the form in the department/centre.
Last Date of submission: November 30, 2016
Duration of Internship: 15th May – 15th July, 2017
Check the IIT Roorkee – Summer Internship 2017 Notification.
You can check the results of past year- Summer 2016. This will give you some idea about the number of candidates selected.
For more details, visit Summer Internship – IIT Roorkee.
The last date to apply for these internships is October 31, 2016 this year.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.