Innovative Young Biotechnologist Awards 2017
Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India calls for nomination for Innovative Young Biotechnologist Awards 2017.
The Innovative Young Biotechnologist Awards (IYBA), initiated in 2005, is a career-oriented prize to identify and nurture outstanding young scientists with innovative ideas and desire of pursuing research in biotechnology. The prize is for those below 35 years of age. This includes scientists without regular employment.
Also See: Research Fellowships
1.) CSIR Nehru Science Research Fellowship 2016
2.) TATA Innovation Fellowship 2016-17
3.) Ramalingaswami Re-entry Fellowship 2017
4.) Innovative Young Biotechnologist Award 2017
5.) National Bioscience Award for Career Development 2017
6.) Postdoctoral Fellowships in Physics and Mathematics at ICTS Bangalore
– Applicant should be Indian citizen.
– Applicant should have secured first class in all degrees.
– Applicant should have PhD in any branch of Life Science.
– Masters in Medicine/ Dentistry and M.Tech. are also eligible to apply.
– Candidates should not be older than 35 year.
– Candidates should have 6 publications or 2 indian patent or 1 international patent.
Research Areas: Any disciplines of Life Science:
– health sciences,
– bioinformatics and other related areas.
– Award/ Fellowship is for a term of 3 years.
– Upon satisfactory performance, award can be extended up to 2 more years only.
Nature of Awards/ Support: For complete information about the fellowships, awards, check the advertisement.
How to apply:
– The nominations (2 copies) should be sent by post with enclosures.
– Check the prescribed proforma
– Nominations should reach on or before 31st December, 2016 on following address:
Dr. Garima Gupta,
Department of Biotechnology, Block-2,
6th Floor, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110 003
– A soft copy in MS-Word.doc file to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Open: November, 2016
Application Closed: 31st December, 2016.
To know more about, Check the Innovative Young Biotechnologist Awards 2017 website.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and get updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.