Internship – Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India
Are you curious to know about the functioning of the government?
So what’s the wait about? The Ministry of External Affairs, Govt of India is inviting applications for Internship – Ministry of External Affairs.
About Internship – Ministry of External Affairs:
Internship programme at Ministry of External Affairs, provides an excellent opportunity for budding scholars to familiarize themselves with the process of formulation of foreign policy and its implementation by the Government of India.
– The duration for Internship is one to six months.
– And it is available throughout the year.
Who can apply:
– Internship is open to Indian citizens only.
– Candidates for on-site internship should possess a Graduate degree.
– For off-site internships, students with Under graduation can also apply.
– Preference will be given to applicants having an excellent academic track record and to research scholars.
– Necessary logistical support will be provided to on-site interns.
– No financial remuneration shall be paid to the interns.
– At least 1 month and maximum 6 months.
– Internship is available throughout the year.
Start of Application: Application are open throughout the year.
Last Date of submission: Any time of the year.
How to Apply:
– Applications to be sent to office of Joint Secretary (Administration) by registered/speed post, at the following address:
Ministry of External Affairs
Room No.149 A, South Block
New Delhli – 110011.
Documents required for Application process:
– CV/ Resume
– Duly filled in Application Form.
– Identity proof which should include copy of passport and proof of residence.
– No objection certificate from University/Institution.
– Self-attested certificates and transcripts.
For more details, visit Internship Scheme Homepage.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.