Internship – Ministry of Finance, Government of India
The Finance ministry is the ministry that looks after all financial matters like taxation, centre and state finances, union budgets, financial institutions and capital markets.
The Department of Expenditure under the Ministry of Finance has created this internship program to familiarise students with the economic and financial policies of the government.
Ideally, Internship – Ministry of Finance, Government of India program is for 2 to 6 months and application are open throughout the year.
Who can apply:
– Internship is open to Indian citizens only.
– Students pursuing PG courses as well as 4th & 5th year students of 5 year courses from economics, finance and management courses are eligible to apply for this internship.
– Rs 10,000 per month.
– The internship is between two to six months anytime during the year.
– Students can apply by the 1st of the preceding month for which application is intended.
– For example, for an internship in April 2017, applications should reach by March 1, 2017.
For more details, visit Internship Scheme Homepage.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.