Internship – Ministry of Law and Justice, Govt. Of India
The Ministry of Law and Justice is one of the oldest ministries of the government of India and has the Legislative Department and Department of Legal Affairs.
The internship program is under the Legislative Department which is concerned with drafting the principal legislation for the central government.
The Internship – Ministry of Law and Justice is a great opportunity for final year students studying law and was started to motivate students to take interest in legislation drafting as a profession.
– And it is available throughout the year.
Who can apply:
– Internship is open to Indian citizens only.
– Applicant should be studying Law.
– Also, candidate should be in final year.
– No stipend or financial support.
Duration: 4 months
– Summer: May to Aug
– Winter: Oct to Jan
Application received from Jan to April – will be considered for Summer Internship and application received from May to Sep – will be considered for Winter Internship.
Start of Application: Application are open throughout the year.
Last Date of submission: Any time of the year.
Note: Read the Internships notification (PDF) for more details.
How to Apply:
– Students must apply with the form on the website along with a recommendation by head of institution.
– Also send a statement of purpose for interest in legislative department.
– You can send it by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, visit Ministry of Law and Justice Website.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.