Internship Centre for Stem Cell Research
Centre for Stem Cell Research, Vellore is inviting application for it’s Internship Programme 2016-17.
The Centre for Stem Cell Research Vellore (a unit of inStem, Bengaluru) a collaboration between DBT and CMC, Vellore is an research institute working towards developing translational and basic stem cell research towards disease biology, novel cellular therapeutics and gene therapy.
Who can apply:
– M.Sc (Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Nano Technology/ Materials Science/ Bioengineering);
– B.Tech, M.Tech, MBBS students can apply.
How to apply:
– Apply via e-mail with your CV and the duration of your project.
– Applications should be sent to the following e-mail ID only: email@example.com
Duration: 4-6 months
– Either during January-June or July-December, every year.
– For January – June Session: 31st August (Every year)
– For July – December Session: 31st March (Every year)
– The short term projects are for students who are pursuing their degree.
– Students who are about to complete or completed their degree will not be consider for this training program.
– Any query/communications should be sent to the following e-mail ID only: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, visit Internship Programme website.
Also See– TIFR Mumbai, TIFR Bangalore, TIFR Pune, TIFR Hyderabad.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.