Khorana Scholars Program 2017
Khorana Scholars Program 2017 is dynamic and transformative student exchange program between premier institutions in India and the United States.
The Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India, Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) are partnering to support the prestigious Khorana Program for Scholars named in honor of Dr. Har Gobind Khorana.
The Khorana Scholars Program will provide opportunities to Indian students to undertake research at University of Wisconsin-Madison and other US universities in Summer 2017 for a period of 10-12 weeks.
The basic objective of this program is:
1.) to provide an opportunity to Indian students to experience world-class research facilities in leading U.S. institutions;
2.) encourage and motivate students to take up research as a career;
3.) pave the way for the next generation of pioneers and innovators in science and technology;
4.) build long-term R&D linkages and collaborations cutting across boundaries around the globe.
– Indian citizens pursuing a Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Biotechnology at a recognized institution.
– PhD students are NOT eligible to apply.
– Only those candidates who shall be completing their degree program on or after May 2018 are eligible to apply.
Streams/ Branch: Biotechnology and allied areas.
Tenure/ Duration: Mid May – July 2017 (10-12 week program)
– Stipend of 2000USD
– Airfare- Roundtrip (to be booked by IUSSTF travel desk)
– Health Insurance
– Students need to apply through On-line mode only.
– Applications should be submitted using our Online Application Portal for Visitation Programs.
– Hard copies and electronic copies of the application forms will not be accepted.
Application Open: 6th Sep, 2016
Application Closed: 30st November 2016
You can ask your queries on this address: email@example.com
For more Information regarding Fellowships, check Fellowships Official Webpage.
Also See– IIT Indore, IIT Ropar, IIT Roorkee, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Bombay.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and get updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.