Max Planck Institute for Software Systems (MPI-SWS) Internship 2017
The Max Planck Institute for Software Systems (MPI-SWS) is a computer science research institute co-located in Saarbrücken and Kaiserslautern, Germany.
The MPI-SWS Internship Program provides an opportunity to undergraduate and graduate students to take part in research projects. The interns are expected to work on new and challenging research problems in close collaboration with graduate students and faculty at the institute.
IIT Internships: Summer Internships at IIT
1.) GIPEDI, IIT Delhi Internship Program
2.) IIT Roorkee Summer Internship
3.) IIT Bombay Research Internship Program
4.) Summer Research Internships 2017 – IIT Gandhinagar
5.) SURGE – IIT Kanpur Summer Internship 2017
6.) IIT Hyderabad – Summer Internship 2017
7.) IIT Madras Summer Internship Program 2017
8.) IIT Ropar Summer Internship Programme 2017
Who can apply:
• Students who are interested in Computer Science related areas.
• Strong academic background with good project experience.
– Interns will receive monthly stipends.
– Free housing will be provided.
– Travel expenses will be reimbursed by the institute.
– Operating Systems,
– Distributed Systems and Networking,
– Programming Languages and Software Engineering,
– Security and Privacy,
– Natural Language Processing etc.
How to Apply:
• You can submit your applications here.
• Selection process might also involve a phone interview with promising candidates.
Internship Period: 12 to 14 weeks – (May – August 2017)
Application Deadline: 31st Jan, 2017
Announcement of Result: End of April 2017
Check the, MPI-SWS Internship 2017 website.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.