National Bioscience Award for Career Development 2017
Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India calls for nomination for National Bioscience Award for Career Development 2017.
National Bioscience Award for Career Development (NBACD) recognizes outstanding contributions of young bio-scientists below 45 years through a grant for research projects to help in their career development.
The award aims to boost outstanding research in basic and applied biosciences can be granted to 10 candidates for a given financial year.
It carries a cash prize of Rs 1 Lakhs, a citation and Rs 3 Lakhs/year as research grant for three years.
Also See: Research Fellowships
1.) CSIR Nehru Science Research Fellowship 2016
2.) TATA Innovation Fellowship 2016-17
3.) Ramalingaswami Re-entry Fellowship 2017
4.) Innovative Young Biotechnologist Award 2017
5.) National Bioscience Award for Career Development 2017
6.) Postdoctoral Fellowships in Physics and Mathematics at ICTS Bangalore
– Only young bio-scientists below 45 years of age are eligible to apply.
Research Areas: Any disciplines of biotechnology:
– health sciences,
– bioinformatics and other related areas.
– Award/ Fellowship is for a term of 3 years.
Nature of Awards:
– Upto 10 awards per year will be given.
– Each award carries a cash prize of Rs 2,00,000/-
– Trophy along with a citation
– Project research grant of Rs 15,00,000/- @ Rs 5,00,000/- per year for a period of three years for career development.
How to apply:
– The nominations (2 copies) should be sent by post with enclosures.
– Check the prescribed proforma
– Nominations should reach on or before 31st December, 2016 on following address:
Mr. J.K.Dora, Under Secretary,
Department of Biotechnology, Block-2,
6th Floor, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110 003
– A soft copy in MS-Word.doc file to be e-mailed to email@example.com
Application Open: November, 2016
Application Closed: 31st December, 2016.
To know more about, Check the National Bioscience Award for Career Development Awards 2017 website.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and get updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.