NIGINTERN – National Institute of Genetics, Japan Internship 2017
National Institute of Genetics (NIG)/ Department of Genetics, SOKENDAI offers a 6-week research internship program for undergraduate students who wish to gain research experience in genetics and related fields in life sciences.
Intern students will conduct independent research under the mentorship of a host investigator at NIG. This program includes training on scientific research, scientific communication, and lab visits to discuss with individual principal investigators.
At the end of the program, participants will give a presentation on their experience in the “NIGINTERN Reports Symposium”.
IIT Internships: Summer Internships at IIT
1.) GIPEDI, IIT Delhi Internship Program
2.) IIT Roorkee Summer Internship
3.) IIT Bombay Research Internship Program
4.) Summer Research Internships 2017 – IIT Gandhinagar
5.) SURGE – IIT Kanpur Summer Internship 2017
6.) IIT Hyderabad – Summer Internship 2017
7.) IIT Madras Summer Internship Program 2017
8.) IIT Ropar Summer Internship Programme 2017
Who can apply:
• Applicant must be prefinal-year undergraduates at the time of application.
• Students in the 3rd year of a 4-year bachelor program, in the 4th year of a 5-year master/ bachelor dual-degree program or in the 1st year of a 2-year master program are eligible to apply.
• Students who are interested in enrolling in our PhD program at NIG are encouraged to apply.
– NIG will cover costs of airfare, local transportation fares between airport and NIG, lodging in the institute’s guesthouse, and travel insurance during the program.
– Allowance for meals (ca. 1,500JPY/day, subject to change) will also be provided.
Internship Period: June 26 – August 4, 2017
Application Deadline: February 28, 2017
Result of Announcement: March 31, 2017
Finally, visit the NIGINTERN – National Institute of Genetics, Japan Internship 2017.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.