NTU-India Connect 2017
NTU-India Connect Research Internship Program is a short-term research program for Indian students lasting for 2 to 6 months.
NTU-India Connect is initiated to enable undergraduate and graduate students from Indian universities and institutes to pursue research at Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
Interns will work under the supervision of NTU faculty, to develop a strong research interest and expertise in a given research field, and experience multicultural living.
IIT Internships: Summer Internships at IIT
1.) GIPEDI, IIT Delhi Internship Program
2.) IIT Roorkee Summer Internship
3.) IIT Bombay Research Internship Program
4.) Summer Research Internships 2017 – IIT Gandhinagar
5.) SURGE – IIT Kanpur Summer Internship 2017
6.) IIT Hyderabad – Summer Internship 2017
7.) IIT Madras Summer Internship Program 2017
8.) IIT Ropar Summer Internship Programme 2017
Who can apply:
• Applicants must possess good academic track records.
• Applicants must be a student perusing studies in an Indian Institutions.
• Open to Pre-final year graduate/ undergraduates who have not studied in NTU Singapore.
Internship Period: NTU-India Connect Research Internship 2017 will fall within the following periods:-
– Batch 1 (3rd January 2017 to 1st June 2017) (Deadline Over)
– Batch 2 (8th May 2017 to 15th July 2017) (Deadline: 15th Feb, 2017)
– Batch 3 (20 July 2017 to 31 December 2017) (Deadline: 30th April, 2017)
Application Period: The opening and closing date for NTU-India Research Internship 2017 will be as per stated below.
– Batch 1 (1st August 2016 to 15 October 2016)
– Batch 2 (1st December 2016 to 15 February 2017)
– Batch 3 (16th February 2016 to 30 April 2017)
- For batch 1 and 3 student are encourage to stay for a minimum of 5 months.
Allowance/ Financial Support:
– One-time travel support to the extent of SGD300.
– Accommodation will be provided, inside or outside the University.
– SDG300 per month (paid out on a monthly basis).
– Reimbursement of miscellaneous fees such as TEP Application, Matriculation Card, IT Facilities Fee, Registration Fee, Medical facilities with the final financial allowance pay-out.
How To Apply:
– Applicants should select the projects listed in this link.
– And, then Submit the online application.
– All applicants have to select the name of 3 faculty with whom you want to work. Select from here.
– Then, check the checklist of documents required for application.
– Finally, email all the necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, visit the NTU-India Connect Internship Program wesbite.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.