Okinawa University Research Internship Program 2017
The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University is an interdisciplinary graduate school located in Japan. It conducts multi-disciplinary research in Neuroscience, Mathematical and Computational Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Integrative Biology and Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology.
OIST offers research opportunities through a system of undergraduate and graduate placements as Research Interns. Interns works from 2 to 6 months under the direction of a Professor at OIST and contribute to the research activities of OIST.
IIT Internships: Summer Internships at IIT
1.) GIPEDI, IIT Delhi Internship Program
2.) IIT Roorkee Summer Internship
3.) IIT Bombay Research Internship Program
4.) Summer Research Internships 2017 – IIT Gandhinagar
5.) SURGE – IIT Kanpur Summer Internship 2017
6.) IIT Hyderabad – Summer Internship 2017
7.) IIT Madras Summer Internship Program 2017
8.) IIT Ropar Summer Internship Programme 2017
Who can apply:
• The students enrolled at graduate or undergraduate programs in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan or overseas, or recent graduates of such institutions can apply.
• Currently enrolled students must have approval from their home institution.
– Accommodation is provided either on campus or nearby.
– A small living allowance, commuting support of 2,400 JPY per day.
– OIST will pay for one direct round trip travel.
How to Apply:
• Internships are awarded 4 times in a year on competitive basis.
• Applicants are supposed to apply 6 month in advance.
• Click HERE for the on-line application form.
Internship Period: Application Deadline:
Jan 4 – Mar 31 Sep 15 (Closed)
Apr 1 – Jun 30 Nov 15 (Closed)
Jul 1 – Sep 30 Feb 28, 2017
Oct 1 – Dec 28 May 31 (Closed)
Finally, visit the Okinawa University Research Internship 2017 webpage.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.