Reserve Bank of India Research Internship 2017
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee.
About Reserve Bank of India Research Internship:
RBI often offers research internships for students in Economics, Banking, Finance and related fields.
However, they have a Strategic Research Unit (SRU) which takes B.Tech or BE graduates as well with quantitative-oriented degrees in Economics, Finance or Statistical Science with expertise in Computer or Data Analytics.
– The internship is based at Mumbai, India.
Who can apply: Anyone who is pursuing Under Graduate/Graduate/Post Graduate Degrees or are Research Scholars enrolled in recognized University/Institution within India or abroad can apply.
– RBI will provide office space, internet connectivity and other support facilities.
– RBI will pay a stipend of Rs. 35,000/- per month.
– Interns will be required to make accommodation arrangements of their own.
– It is for a minimum of 6 months.
– It is conducted in two sessions starting January 1 and July 1 of every year.
Last Date of submission: Applications are accepted for the five months preceding the next batch of internship.
How to Apply:
– Applicants have to send their CV, references, statement of purpose by post or email.
– Check this link to find email address of the dept in which you would like to work.
– It is followed by a personal interview, in case you’re shortlisted.
– Check this link to find the address where you are supposed to send documents.
For more details, visit RBI Internship Scheme Homepage.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.