RIPS – UCLA | Research in Industrial Projects for Students 2017 – UCLA
The (RIPS – UCLA) Research in Industrial Projects for Students (RIPS) Program is an 9 week summer internship program that provides an opportunity for undergraduate students to work in teams on a real-world research projects proposed by sponsors from industry or the public sector.
Check this video for better understanding about what RIPS -UCLA is:
As part of the RIPS – UCLA program the students will research the problem and present their results, both orally and in writing, at the end of the program.
IIT Internships: Summer Internships at IIT
1.) GIPEDI, IIT Delhi Internship Program
2.) IIT Roorkee Summer Internship
3.) IIT Bombay Research Internship Program
4.) Summer Research Internships 2017 – IIT Gandhinagar
5.) SURGE – IIT Kanpur Summer Internship 2017
6.) IIT Hyderabad – Summer Internship 2017
7.) IIT Madras Summer Internship Program 2017
8.) IIT Ropar Summer Internship Programme 2017
Who can apply:
• students who are enrolled in or have just completed an undergraduate degree.
• proficiency (or at least some experience) in computer science, data analysis or numerical computation is valuable, but not necessary for everyone.
• students should have a strong background in mathematics.
– Travel allowance will be provided.
– Interns will get Stipend of $3,000.
– Housing and most meals will be taken care.
Research Areas/ Projects: See the list of projects here.
How to Apply:
• You will need to fill out this online application form.
• Also, submit your resume (or CV), your transcript(s), and two letters of recommendation along with application.
• Complete application by the deadline to be considered for the program.
Internship Period: 9 weeks (June 19-August 18, 2017)
Application Deadline: February 14, 2017
Acceptance Notification: Early March, 2017
Check the, RIPS – UCLA 2017 Homepage.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.