Simons-NCBS Postdoctoral Fellowship 2017
Simons @ NCBS is a joint venture of National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) & Simons Foundation. They cover a wide range of length and timescales, from protein function, computational cell biology and evolution, to the physics of active systems.
The Simons Centre for the Study of Living Machines is supported by the National Centre for Biological Sciences and the Simons Foundation.
About the postdoctoral program:
– This competitive program is for exceptionally talented researchers capable of developing an independent research programme in collaboration with members of Simons Centre.
– Positions are open internationally.
Who can apply: Ideally, theoretical physicists, chemists, mathematicians, engineers and computer scientists with a strong interest in biology.
• Rs. 90,000 per month plus a Research Stipend of $5,000 per year.
• On-campus housing,
• healthcare allowance,
• relocation allowance,
• child-care allowance.
How to Apply:
• Applicants can apply all through the year.
• Applicant should send their CV, a one page summary of research accomplishments, and at least two letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The candidate must submit a detailed 2-4 page proposal of research which may be developed in consultation with a member of the Simons Centre.
• Candidates will have to give a research seminar and attend an interview.
• The results will be announced within a week of the interview.
Last Date of Submission: Applications are accepted throughout the year.
For more details, visit the Simons-NCBS Postdoctoral Fellowship homepage here.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.