S N Bose Scholars Program 2017
S N Bose Scholars Program is dynamic and transformative Research Internship program between premier institutions in India and the United States.
S.N. Bose Scholar Program is a joint initiative between the Science & Engineering Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, the Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF).
The basic objective of this program is:
1.) to provide an opportunity to Indian students to experience world-class research facilities in leading U.S. institutions;
2.) encourage and motivate students to take up research as a career;
3.) pave the way for the next generation of pioneers and innovators in science and technology;
4.) build long-term R&D linkages and collaborations cutting across boundaries around the globe.
– Indian citizens pursuing a Bachelors or Masters’ degree at a recognized institution.
– PhD students are NOT eligible to apply.
– Only those candidates who shall be completing their degree program on or after May 2018 are eligible to apply.
Streams/ Branch: Atmospheric and Earth Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Engineering Sciences; Mathematical and Computational Sciences and Physical Sciences.
Tenure/ Duration: Mid May – July 2017 (10-12 week program)
– Stipend of 2000USD
– Airfare- Roundtrip (to be booked by IUSSTF travel desk)
– Health Insurance
– Students need to apply through On-line mode only.
– Applications should be submitted using our Online Application Portal for Visitation Programs.
– Hard copies and electronic copies of the application forms will not be accepted.
Application Open: 6th Sep, 2016
Application Closed: 31st October 2016
You can ask your queries on this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Information regarding Fellowships, check Fellowships Official Webpage.
Also See– IIT Indore, IIT Ropar, IIT Roorkee, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Bombay.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and get updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.