Taiwan International Graduate Program 2017
The Taiwan International Graduate Program is accepting applications for International Internship Program (TIGP-IIP) 2017.
Launched in 2009, the TIGP-IIP is an intensive pre-doctoral research training program that prepares its participating interns with the necessary knowledge and skills for future research or career development through rigorous hands-on training.
IIT Internships: Summer Internships at IIT
1.) GIPEDI, IIT Delhi Internship Program
2.) IIT Roorkee Summer Internship
3.) IIT Bombay Research Internship Program
4.) Summer Research Internships 2017 – IIT Gandhinagar
5.) SURGE – IIT Kanpur Summer Internship 2017
6.) IIT Hyderabad – Summer Internship 2017
7.) IIT Madras Summer Internship Program 2017
8.) IIT Ropar Summer Internship Programme 2017
Who can apply:
• Undergraduate students who will graduate (BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BS degree) by August 2018.
• Students pursuing a Master’s degree and holding a degree are eligible.
• student’s pursuing a PhD degree are not eligible for this category.
– Stipend of NTD 30,000/month-tax free (~USD 1000) for two months.
– Also, half of the round-way airfare will be provided upon completion of program.
– Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
– Molecular Science and Technology
– Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
– Molecular and Cell Biology
– Nano Science and Technology
– Molecular Medicine
– Earth System Science
– Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
– Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
– Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
Internship Period: (2 months): 1st July~ 31st August 2017
Application Deadline: February 28th, 2017
Announcement of Result: Last week of March or first week of April 2017
Check the Taiwan International Graduate Program – International Internship Program 2017 website.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and receive the updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.