TATA Innovation Fellowship 2016-17
Govt. of India is inviting applications for TATA Innovation Fellowship 2017.
TATA Innovation Fellowship is a highly competitive scheme instituted by Dept. of Biotechnology, Govt. of India to recognize and reward scientists with outstanding track record in biological sciences and a deep commitment to find innovative solutions to major problems in healthcare, agriculture and other areas related to life sciences and biotechnology.
The objective of TATA Innovation fellowship is to reward interdisciplinary work where emphasis is on innovation & translational research with a potential towards commercialization.
Requirements: Prospective candidate should have:
– Ph.D degree in Life Sciences, or a Master’s degree in Medical Sciences/ Engineering/ Biotechnology/ related areas.
– Applicant should be below the age of 55 years as on 21st November, 2016.
– Life Sciences,
– Agriculture, Veterinary Science,
– Medical Sciences,
– Engineering (Computer Science & etc),
Tenure/ Duration: 3 years, extendable further by two years on a fresh appraisal.
– Support of Rs. 25,000/- per month
– Contingency grant of Rs. 6.00 lakh per year.
– Fellows would be eligible for other regular research grant(s) through extramural and other research schemes of various S&T agencies of the Government of India.
– Download the Application Form and fill it.
– Send the Six copies of form to following address by 21st Nov, 2016.
Dr. A. K. Rawat,
Department of Biotechnology, Block-2,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi -110 003
Application Deadline: 21st November 2016
For More Info:
– Check the official homepage for Fellowship.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and get updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.