VITERBI-INDIA Program is dynamic and transformative Research fellowship program between premier institutions in India and the United States.
The Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California (USC) and the Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) have partnered to support the Viterbi-India Program.
This program will provide opportunities to Indian students to undertake a research internship at the Viterbi School of Engineering in summer 2017 for a period of 8 weeks.
The basic objective of this program is:
1.) to provide an opportunity to Indian students to experience world-class research facilities in leading U.S. institutions;
2.) encourage and motivate students to take up research as a career;
3.) pave the way for the next generation of pioneers and innovators in science and technology;
4.) build long-term R&D linkages and collaborations cutting across boundaries around the globe.
Requirements: You can apply for Viterbi-India Program if you:
– Enrolled in 3rd year of a four-year program or 3rd/4th year of a five-year program.
– Minimum 8.5 GPA or 80% or higher.
– Completing your degree on or after May 2018.
– Computer Science/IT,
– Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, ECE, etc.
– Computational Sciences.
Tenure/ Duration: 8 Weeks in Summer 2017
– Monthly Stipend
– Airfare (Everything will be taken care)
– Students need to apply through On-line mode only.
– Applications should be submitted electronically to email@example.com
– Hard copies and electronic copies of the application forms will not be accepted.
Application Open: 6th Sep, 2016
Application Closed: 15th November 2016
Check the list of Awardees of past years (click on links), this will give you fair amount of idea about number of applicants getting selected.
You can ask your queries on this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Information regarding Internship, check Internship Official Webpage.
Join our Subscribers/ Mailing list and get updates on latest Research Jobs, Internships, Fellowships, Assistantships & much more.
Best wishes from ResearchX.